The Rajasthan State Open College (RSOS) is predicted to declare the RSOS class 10 outcomes on Tuesday. Rajasthan Board tenth class result’s operating late from previous few days as official affirmation from the board is awaited.
Candidates who appeared for the RSOS 2019 Class 10 examination can test their end result on the official web site, training.rajasthan.gov.in/rsos. It’s also possible to browse rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in for sophistication 10 outcomes.
Together with the official web site, candidates will even be capable to test the 2019 RSOS Class 10 Consequence by the direct hyperlink which can be activated after the discharge of the end result.
RSOS tenth Consequence 2019: The way to Verify
1. Official web site of Rajasthan Board Schooling.rajasthan.gov.in/rsos . go to
2. Click on on the hyperlink which states ‘Consequence’
3. You’ll be directed to a brand new web page
4. Click on on ‘Secondary (tenth) Consequence’ March-Might 2019′.
5. Enter your Roll Quantity, Corridor Ticket Quantity and different required particulars
6. Your class 10 end result can be displayed on the display
7. Obtain the end result and take a print for future reference
RSOS tenth Consequence 2019: Revaluation of Marks
If any pupil is just not glad with their marks in Rajasthan class 10 examination end result then they will apply for re-totaling of reply sheets.
RSOS tenth Consequence 2019 Revaluation: Price & Type
College students ought to word that the types for re-totaling can be found on the official web site. Additionally, the candidates should pay the re-totaling price as prescribed by the board after filling the appliance type. The re-totaling outcomes are anticipated to be launched within the month of July.
Rajasthan State Open College Board
The Rajasthan State Open Education Board (RSOS) was established within the 12 months 2005 with the target of offering training to personal candidates on the secondary and senior secondary stage. The board conducts the examination twice yearly in October-November and March-April.